Coding, Compliance & Reimbursement Symposium
November 8-10, 2021 | Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista - Disney SpringsRegister Today
Get ready for specialty-specific training in Orlando, FL!
Join us November 8-10, 2021, at the Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista – Disney Springs Area for the specialty-specific training you need at the Advanced Specialty Coding, Compliance and Reimbursement Symposium for anesthesia, orthopedics, and pain management.
Make sure you’re up to date on the latest coding, billing, and compliance changes, including:
- New 2021 E/M office visit rules
- A look ahead at new, revised, or deleted ICD-10 procedure and diagnosis codes for 2022 and how to navigate them
- Guidance from our experts on how to increase coding compliance and reduce denials
- Insight into documentation and coding fixes that can free up lost revenue in your practice
Learn all you need to know from our expert speakers as they provide you with important information about your medical practice specialty coding. You can expect tips and tools on coding and billing, improved documentation, reduced audit risk, and the most recent hot topics in the field. By attending this symposium, you’ll get all of the following:
- The lowdown on 2022 CPT® codes: Obtain specialty-specific updates and guidance on coding changes that will impact the way you report services and the way your practice is paid.
- Anatomical insights: Take the mystery out of the medical terminology in charts, speed up your coding, and spot documentation errors with detailed anatomical guidance.
- Expert advice: Get answers to your pressing coding and billing questions during each session.
- Tips to overcome the latest coding challenges: Clear up lingering questions about how to report new services or how to stop those denials that continue to clog your claims cycle.
BONUS: All attendees will automatically be registered for a complimentary specialty coding virtual event! This companion virtual event will correspond to the in-person specialty track you’ve attended (anesthesia, orthopedics, or pain management). Attend the in-person event, then relisten and retrain as needed with the virtual event—gather your coding team for it once you’re back in the office, for example. More details to come.
ANESTHESIA: Maximize your coding efficiency and conquer the most perplexing billing, coding, and compliance issues.
ORTHOPEDICS: Solve your most pressing musculoskeletal coding problems from shoulder to toe and gain expert insight and guidance to handle payer policy challenges.
PAIN MANAGEMENT: Use specialty-specific scenarios to improve your knowledge of anatomy and boost your coding prowess.
Interested in Registering Multiple Attendees?
Send your team of three or more and save an additional 10%! Your savings will automatically calculate in your cart when you register.
Prefer to register by phone? Contact John Prentice or Megan Ireland at 1-855-225-5341 x4005 or email us at HCEvents@hcpro.com
Billing and Compliance Summit
Nov 8-10, 2021
Learn the latest developments and useful tips on how to protect your facility from unexpected audits and maximize profit with a billing and compliance program designed for your business.