2021 ACDIS Conference
October 25 – October 28, 2021 | Sheraton Dallas Hotel: Dallas, TXRegister Today
“One day at a time, one step at a time.”
Around the globe that’s been the universal mantra as the world endured COVID-19, the planet’s first pandemic in more than 100 years.
After a year in which we had to cancel our 2020 event, ACDIS is stepping forward, leaning in, gathering the lessons learned, and putting those pearls in place to make ourselves and the CDI profession stronger than ever.
The Association of Clinical Documentation Integrity Specialists (ACDIS) is proud to be stepping forward with you, offering cutting-edge education across more than 60 CDI-focused presentations in our first-ever hybrid event. Our in-person event at the Sheraton Dallas Hotel features four concurrent tracks focused on coding and clinical concerns, management and professional development, regulatory changes and challenges, outpatient CDI, and much more. In a new value-added supplement this year, we’re offering online-only bonus presentations that participants can enjoy when they return home.
It’s been said that the ACDIS annual conference feels like a family reunion. We’re ready to come together with you, learn with and from you, and take the next great step forward in advancing the CDI profession.
As always, ACDIS provides breakfast, lunch, food and beverages at the breaks, and an opening night cocktail reception, all included with registration. Attendees will also have access to an app that includes access to all session materials, a session planner, and unparalleled networking with your peers.
We hope to see you face-to-face once again in Dallas!
- Understand how to leverage data to improve the physician/CDI relationship
- Improve the quality, accuracy, and depth of CDI chart reviews
- Incorporate quality, case management, utilization review, and revenue cycle integrity staff to enhance global outcomes
- Develop tools for managing clinical validation reviews
- Establish effective policies and practices related to remote/off-site CDI record reviews
- Review bedrock rules governing code assignment and documentation integrity ethical best practices
- Explore CDI focus in the outpatient setting
Who Should Attend?
clinical documentation integrity specialists,CDI staff, inpatient coders, CDI mangers/directors, HIM managers/directors, case managers, revenue integrity specialists, chief financial officers, chief medical officers, physician advisors, and more