Simplify Compliance places the highest priority on the safety of our guests. In preparation for attendance at our events, we want to share the following measures to promote health and well-being:
- Masks are required for all in attendance at the event, regardless of vaccination status. Masks may be removed while actively eating or drinking.
- Meeting rooms will be set up to allow for social distancing.
- Food service will follow the safety guidelines implemented by the hotel. This includes single served options or attendant served stations.
- Sanitizing stations will be set up throughout the meeting space for the convenience of our attendees, exhibitors, speakers, and staff.
- NEW – Attendees will be able to indicate their level of comfort with networking and interaction using the color-coded badge lanyards they receive at registration.
- GREEN lanyard: Ready to network
- YELLOW lanyard: Ready to network, BUT at a distance
- RED lanyard: Not ready to network
To view all the safety measures that Sheraton Dallas has implemented, please see the information listed on their website: https://whattoexpect.marriott.com/daldh. You can also view our full event registration policies here.
Simplify Compliance will continue to monitor the COVID-19 environment, the recommended guidelines, and communicate adjustments to the onsite policies and procedures as we approach the live event date.