2021 Recruiting Virtual Master Class: Recruiting Metrics & KPIs—What They Mean and How to Get Them
December 8, 2021 | 12:00 p.m. to 3:45 p.m. Eastern | VirtualRegister Today
Metrics are a way to measure or quantify a particular concept, such as time to fill or turnover, but if you are not careful, you may find you’ve been measuring the wrong thing. The value of the metric depends on several factors, including:
- Having a clear definition of what you are trying to measure;
- Having a valid method to quantify the concept; and
- Utilizing comparison data, including a baseline for your organization and data from other sources, which will give you information to use in comparing your organization’s performance to that of other organizations.
It is also important to remember that the value in metrics is not how many metrics we measure, but that we are measuring the key performance indicators (KPIs) for our organizations. But what are the differences between metrics and KPIs? And what do they all mean?!
These are the questions that all talent acquisition professionals, leaders, sourcers, and recruiters should know the answers to. But then there’s the next question: while we know what these metrics/KPIs are, their importance, and the story they tell, how do we get them?
Learn about not just what your metrics and KPIs mean, but how you can actually acquire the data and track it, using your most valuable recruitment tool: the ever-accessible spreadsheet. Come join us on December 8, when Mike “Batman” Cohen will uncover which key metrics and KPIs you must be keeping track of and how you go about gathering this data in a brand-new master class!
You’ll also learn:
- Which metrics and KPIs are most important,
- Key metrics and KPIs to monitor for each stage of the recruitment process,
- How to gather and store this data to improve workflow efficiencies,
- The power of using spreadsheets,
- And more!