2021 Talent and Culture Virtual Master Class: Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Strategies for
Effective Organizational Change
June 17, 2021 | 12:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. Eastern | VirtualRegister Today
Experiencing diversity is a part of living in society. Difference does not equal a right way and a wrong way; it is variety that can lead to a common goal. Understanding the various forms of diversity makes for a better company and world in general.
Look around at your coworkers. How would you describe them? Do you observe much variety? Consider not only their physical traits but also their interests, skills, family backgrounds, physical abilities, religion, and other characteristics. Is your organization diverse? If not, it may be missing business opportunities at every turn.
Why is this? When an organization builds a reputation for valuing differences, it attracts and retains more talented employees. Utilizing elements of diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) helps organizations do more than generate new ideas in local markets – it fuels productivity, innovation, enhanced brand image, operational and customer excellence, and so much more!
Employees with varied backgrounds can enable organizations to tap into global markets as well. With today’s emphasis on globalization, appreciating and leveraging DEI just makes good business sense.
This intensive virtual master class will provide practical information on, and strategies to address, these sensitive and increasingly prevalent workplace issues.
You’ll learn how to:
- Develop skills to utilize diversity to build a high performing and inclusive workplace that is driven by management practices,
- Discuss the business purpose and demonstrate the link between your organization’s business and creating a climate for DEI,
- Apply principles to guide DEI “Champion Behavior,”
- Apply diagnostic and management problem-solving skills to resolve key DEI-related conflict situations,
- Learn skills to implement effective change using “Champion Behaviors” back on the job,
- Develop plans to implement and measure the change, and
- Build a personal action plan for “Walking the Talk.”
Agenda At A Glance
|Thursday, June 17, 2021|
|12:00 p.m. – 12:10 p.m.||
|12:10 p.m. – 12:30 p.m.||
Leading Diversity Assessment – Champion Behaviors
|12:30 p.m. – 12:55 p.m.||
Session 1: The Business Imperative
|12:55 p.m. – 1:05 p.m.||
|1:05 p.m. – 1:30 p.m.||
Session 2: World-Class DEI Performance
|1:30 p.m. – 1:55 p.m.||
Session 3: Leading and Managing Inclusively
|1:55 p.m. - 2:05 p.m.||
|2:05 p.m. – 2:25 p.m.||
Session 4: Making a Difference
|2:25 p.m. – 2:50 p.m.||
Session 5: Measuring the ROI Impact of DEI
|2:50 p.m. – 3:25 p.m.||
Session 6: Personal Action Planning
|3:30 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.||
Questions and Answers Clinic