2022 Critical Access Hospital and Rural Health Clinic Reimbursement Virtual Symposium On Demand
On Demand | VirtualRegister Today
2022 Critical Access Hospital and Rural Health Clinic Virtual Symposium On-Demand
Critical access hospitals (CAH) and rural health clinics (RHC) are still facing challenges from the COVID-19 pandemic that strain their resources. Unique Medicare coding and billing requirements, a typically older and sicker patient population, and staffing shortages can make accurate documentation and reimbursement difficult even in the best of times.
The 2022 Critical Access Hospital and Rural Health Clinic Reimbursement Virtual Symposium presents the latest strategies for managing Medicare policies, letting your whole team get on the same page without leaving the office. In just two days, experts will cover how to create a compliance program for this unique setting, how to optimize documentation and coding for preventive care visits, and other key topics.
At the completion of this educational activity, the learner will be able to:
- Discuss which codes remain on the CMS telehealth approved list and can continue to be billed via telehealth
- Describe compliance in the critical access hospital setting
- Identify waivers and flexibilities introduced during the PHE
- Identify codes used to report primary care management services
- Explain 340B drug regulatory rules in CAHs
- Describe Medicare coverage and billing requirements for a medical visit and mental health visit
- Define condition codes 44 and W2