2022 FMLA Virtual Master Classes: Basic Skills for Employee Leave Management
January, March, May, July, September & November 2022 (Official Dates TBA) | Virtual 2-Day Courses | $399
While FMLA leave compliance can be tricky for employers with the best of intentions, surveys have found that a large percentage of managers don’t even fully understand FMLA basics. This likely means employers need to reexamine their FMLA training practices for managers—and what better way then with our 2022 FMLA Virtual Master Class: Basic Skills for Employee Leave Management.
Join our expert attorneys to uncover FMLA basics and be on your way to becoming a master of the FMLA with this special virtual event. Through this informative training, your HR managers and will be able to simplify your organization’s leave program and also learn:
- How to determine FMLA eligibility quickly and easily;
- What qualifies as a serious health condition;
- Tips and guidance for “gray area” conditions, including multiple concurrent conditions;
- The “do’s and don’ts” of return-to-work certifications;
- Handling suspected FMLA abuse without running afoul of the law;
- How to manage intermittent and reduced-schedule leave;
- How the FMLA and the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) interact;
- And more!
Once you master the basics of the FMLA, don’t miss out on our Advanced FMLA Virtual Master Class, which runs every other month this year! You will dive into situations that require a more advanced knowledge of the FMLA and FMLA compliance and become the envy of your HR peers.