2022 Home Health
August 15 - 18, 2022 | Hilton Chicago/Oak Brook Hills Resort & Conference Center, ChicagoRegister Today
Get the latest guidance for accurate coding & compliance
Welcome back home health coders—to the place where everybody knows your name! Now in its 19th year, the 2022 Home Health Coding Summit is the can’t miss coding event of the year. The 2022 Home Health Coding Summit is your one-stop shop to get intermediate and advanced code training led by the nation’s top home health coding and OASIS trainers including Lisa Selman-Holman, Arlynn Hansell, J’non Griffin, Sherri Parson, and more!
Join us and get a first look at the FY2023 code, guideline and OASIS changes! We will set you up with the tools and resources you need to succeed so you can sit for your coding credential, earn CEUs, and advance your career. It’s no wonder coders across the nation consider the Coding Summit a priority investment year after year.
In addition to intense code training, here’s what we have in store for you in 2022:
- Special Preconference on Compliance – Learn how to create a culture of compliance with best practices for properly managing an episode from intake to discharge.
- 30+ hours of intermediate and advanced code training, including interactive scenario sessions in which you’ll work in groups with expert instructors.
- Specialty code training for advanced coders – Delve into the most complicated home health cases and work through actual patient documentation to find the right codes.
- OASIS-E prep for coders and QA professionals – Dive into the changes coming to the OASIS and learn how OASIS, coding, and the plan of care need to work hand-in-hand—a can’t miss training for those who want to become dual-certified.
- Access to the nation’s leading home health & hospice coding experts – Learn from a lineup of the industry’s most trusted and forward-thinking trainers.
- Welcome & Networking reception – Connect with others who share your same passion.
- Fun coding games and exciting door prizes!
IMPORTANT: The 2022 Home Health Coding Summit is intended to provide home health coding education at an intermediate and advanced level. It is not intended for beginner coders. You are at an Intermediate level if you have been coding in home health for at least 1 year and either plan to sit for your HCS-D credential immediately following the conference or became credentialed in the past year. This track is also appropriate for those coders who completed the Ultimate Training Coding Basics course. You are at an Advanced level if you are an HCS-D certified coder with 3+ years in home health coding and consider yourself an expert, and/or are an experienced QA/QI specialist who is dual-certified (HCS-D, HCS-O).
Interested in becoming an AHCC Member? Well now is the time to sign up and enjoy the many benefits!
In order to participate in the Coding Summit, participants MUST bring a 2022 ICD-10-CM coding manual OR the Home Health Coding Center.
Home Health Coding Center
All of the ICD-10 and OASIS content you need in one powerful online tool!
CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE!