2022 Mastering Utilization Review and Patient Status: A NAHRI Virtual Event On Demand
On Demand | VirtualRegister Today
2022 Mastering Utilization Review and Patient Status: A NAHRI Virtual Event On-Demand
An effective utilization review (UR) process is a must as hospitals grapple with fluctuations in patient volume due to COVID-19 and rapidly evolving payer guidelines and denials. Even as elective procedures and services return, new admission criteria and expanded prepayment review tactics such as prior authorization put hospitals at risk of losing revenue. But with an understanding of the latest patient status regulations and a robust UR program supported by expert-tested best practices, hospitals can maximize revenue and avoid costly compliance pitfalls.
Get on demand access to 2022 Mastering Utilization Review and Patient Status: A NAHRI Virtual Event to learn the latest strategies for concurrent and retrospective UR, inpatient-only list management, and prior authorization so you can protect your bottom line.
You will learn to:
- Identify strategies to ensure compliance with the inpatient-only list
- Describe prior authorization processes and requirements
- Discuss methods to support appropriate inpatient admissions
- Explain the application of the 2-midnight benchmark
- Compare utilization review program performance metrics
- Define medical necessity requirements for inpatient admissions