Board of Medical Specialty Coding and Compliance (BMSC)
This program is preapproved by the Board of Medical Specialty Coding & Compliance (BMSC) for CEUs:
- OASIS Introduction: 1 HCS-O, 1 HCS-D, 1 HCS-C
- OASIS: 8 HCS-O, 2 HCS-D, 2 HCS-C
- ICD-10 Basic: 5 HCS-D, 5 HCS-H, 2 HCS-O, 1 HCS-C
- ICD-10 Intermediate: 8 HCS-D, 8 HCS-H, 2 HCS-O, 2 HCS-C
- ICD-10 Advanced: 6 HCS-D, 6 HCS-H, 2 HCS-O, 2 HCS-C
Nursing contact hours
HCPro is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
- OASIS Introductions: This educational activity for 1.25 nursing contact hours is provided by HCPro
- OASIS: This educational activity for 5 nursing contact hours is provided by HCPro
- ICD-10 Coding Basics: This educational activity for 4 nursing contact hours is provided by HCPro
- Intermediate Coding: This educational activity for 6 nursing contact hours is provided by HCPro
- Advanced Coding: This educational activity for 4 nursing contact hours is provided by HCPro
Please note the planners, presenter(s), and contributors to this activity have disclosed no relevant financial relationships with any commercial companies pertaining to this activity.
How to receive your continuing education certificate
To obtain a continuing education certificate, you must watch the full training and get an 80% on the post-test. Once you pass the test, you’ll be provided a link to take an evaluation. Once you complete the evaluation, a certificate will be emailed to you. Please retain the email for future reference. Note: The automated certificates are sometimes mistaken for spam. We suggest you use a personal email address and check your junk mail folder after completing the evaluation.
Want to learn more about getting a BMSC credential? Visit our BMSC Credential page to view the candidate handbook, browse study resources, and receive exam information.