Home Health Coding Summit
August 14-16, 2023 | Hilton Phoenix Resort at the Peak, ArizonaRegister Today
Stay ahead of coding, OASIS and documentation challenges
Now in its 20th year, the 2023 Home Health Coding Summit is the can’t-miss coding event of the year. The 2023 Home Health Coding Summit is your one-stop shop to get intermediate and advanced code training led by the nation’s top home health coding and OASIS trainers.
Join us and get a first look at the FY2024 code, guidelines, and OASIS changes! We will set you up with the tools and resources you need to succeed so you can sit for your coding credential, earn CEUs, and advance your career. It’s no wonder coders across the nation consider the Coding Summit a priority investment year after year.
Here’s what we have in store for you in 2023:
- 20+ hours of intermediate and advanced code training, including interactive scenario sessions in which you’ll work with expert instructors.
- Specialty code training for advanced coders – Delve into the most complicated home health cases and work through actual patient documentation to find the right codes.
- Disease-specific code training, including how to accurately assign the new mental health codes, as well as COVID-19, circulatory, respiratory, wound, fracture, and joint replacement codes, and much more!
- HCS-D class to help you prepare for the certification exam.
- Documentation collection & QA best practices – A can’t-miss training for those who want to achieve competence and efficiency in OASIS, coding, and documentation QA.
- Access to the nation’s leading home health & hospice coding experts – Learn from a lineup of the industry’s most trusted and forward-thinking trainers.
- AHCC Achievement Awards – Join us in recognizing the home care coding and compliance professionals who go above and beyond their daily duties to advance the profession, help their colleagues, and improve accuracy and compliance in their organization.
- Welcome & networking reception – Connect with others who share your passion.
- Fun coding games and exciting door prizes!
IMPORTANT: The 2023 Home Health Coding Summit is intended to provide home health coding education at an intermediate and advanced level. It is not intended for beginner coders. You are at an intermediate level if you have been coding in home health for at least one year and either plan to sit for your HCS-D credential immediately following the conference or became credentialed in the past year. The summit’s intermediate track is also appropriate for coders who have completed the Ultimate Training Coding Basics course. You are at an advanced level if you are an HCS-D certified coder with three or more years in home health coding and consider yourself an expert, and/or are an experienced QA/QI specialist who is dual-certified (HCS-D, HCS-O).
Interested in becoming an AHCC Member? Well now is the time to sign up and enjoy the many benefits!
AHCC Members can save an additional $100 the Early Bird Pricing!
In order to participate in the Coding Summit, participants MUST bring a 2023 ICD-10-CM coding manual OR the Home Health Coding Center.
We recommend DecisionHealth’s 2023 Complete Home Health ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Coding Manual.
ORDER YOUR BOOK HERE
OR for more information on the Home Health Coding Center
Home Health Coding Center
All of the ICD-10 and OASIS content you need in one powerful online tool!
CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE!