ACDIS Online: Uncovering Outpatient CDI Opportunities
December 9-11, 2020Register Today
This three-day, one-of-a-kind online event presents CDI professionals a unique chance to interrogate the benefits of medical record reviews in this non-traditional healthcare setting. Come join those who’ve pioneered outpatient CDI endeavors to learn from their challenges and successes. Collaborate with colleagues in the outpatient arena to identify best practices and investigate common clinical scenarios. Follow the evidence and gather tools from nearly a dozen respected industry leaders and experts in the field.
- Three, half-day, schedule allows attendees to participate and network in real time or listen as their schedule allows
- Unique, small-group networking opportunities, plus interactive thought exchanges within our event app
During this three-day virtual educational event, attendees will be able to explore how clinical documentation integrity (CDI) efforts—now tried and true in the inpatient setting—can be leveraged to meet a wide-range of institutional goals across the healthcare enterprise.
At the conclusion of this program, attendees will be able to:
- Identify opportunities for outpatient clinical documentation integrity
- Understand the difference between inpatient and outpatient documentation requirements and code assignment
- Determine best steps for initiating an outpatient CDI endeavor
- Implement steps to tame the problem list within the medical record for physician practices
- Identify elements within the medical record which affect risk adjustment and how to interrogate the medical record for query opportunities