2022 Advanced Specialty Coding, Compliance & Reimbursement Symposium
December 5-7, 2022 | Sheraton Dallas Hotel, Dallas, TXRegister Today
Get the Latest Guidance for Accurate Coding, Billing & Compliance
The 2022 Advanced Specialty Coding, Compliance and Reimbursement Symposium is the can’t miss event of the year for specialty coders. The 2022 Symposium is your one-stop shop for orthopedic, anesthesia and pain code training led by the nation’s top coding trainers!
Join us December 5 – 7, 2022, at the Sheraton Dallas Hotel, and get a first look at the 2023 CPT®, E/M and ICD-10 code changes. You can expect tips and tools on coding and billing, improving documentation, reducing audit risk, and the most recent hot topics in the field.
- Here’s what we have in store for you in 2022:
- Expert guidance on how to properly code for common orthopedic, anesthesia, and pain procedures and services.
- Training on new E/M office visit and facility rule changes so you’re prepared to file accurate claims.
- The lowdown on 2023 CPT® codes: Obtain specialty-specific updates and guidance on the coding changes that will impact the way you report services and the way your practice is paid.
- A look ahead at new, revised, and deleted ICD-10 diagnosis codes for 2023 and how to navigate them.
- Insight into documentation and coding fixes that can free up lost revenue in your practice.
- Lessons learned from recent enforcement actions so you can understand your fraud risk.
- An update on top trends and targets for medical practices from a former assistant U.S. Attorney.
- Tips to overcome the latest coding challenges: Clear up lingering questions about how to report new services and how to stop the denials that clog your claims cycle.
- Ideas on how to improve your ADR response system to protect against recoupments.
- Proven strategies for implementing a program to ensure you receive proper payment from private payers.
- Expert advice: Get answers to your pressing coding, billing, and compliance questions during each session.
- Plenty of networking opportunities: Connect with others who share your passion.
- Extra! Ability to attend sessions across all three specialty tracks.
BONUS: All attendees will automatically be registered for a complimentary specialty coding virtual event! This companion virtual event will correspond to the in-person specialty you’ve registered for (orthopedics, anesthesia, or pain management). Attend the in-person event, then bolster your education with the virtual event—gather your coding team for it once you’re back in the office.
Choose between one of three specialty tracks when you register: orthopedics, anesthesia, or pain management. Regardless of which track you choose, you’ll be able to float between tracks and attend any session that best fits your needs.
Interested in Registering Multiple Attendees?
Send your team of three or more and save an additional 10%! Your savings will automatically calculate in your cart when you register.
Prefer to register by phone? Contact John Prentice or Megan Ireland at 1-855-225-5341 x4005 or email us at HCEvents@hcpro.com
Event Cancellation & Related Policies
By registering for this event, you are agreeing to the terms outlined in our Event Registration Policy. Please review the complete document here for details around cancellations, refunds, and your on-site experience.