2022 Billing & Compliance Summit
December 5-7, 2022 | Sheraton Dallas Hotel, Dallas, TXRegister Today
Gain Practice Management Strategies, Stay in Compliance, Secure Proper Payment for Your Practice
The 2022 Billing & Compliance Summit provides best practices and proven strategies for building a billing and compliance program designed specifically for your practice. Learn from our expert speakers as they provide key 2023 physician fee schedule, CPT®, and compliance updates, as well as insights into expanding, nationwide billing opportunities that will allow you to tap into Medicare’s emerging service lines. The Summit is packed with informative sessions brought to you by world-class speakers that will take the hassle out of the everyday routine and take your business to the next level.
Join us December 5–7, 2022, at the Sheraton Dallas Hotel, and gain practice management strategies on how to stay in compliance, beat audits and denials, and secure proper payment. Here’s what we have in store for you in 2022:
- An in-depth look at the 2023 physician fee schedule, including updates to Medicare payment policies, the rate-setting conversion factor, coding and billing updates, scope of practice rules, and more!
- Training on new E/M office visit and facility rule changes so you’re prepared to file accurate claims.
- Revenue cycle tune-up to stop cash leaks and decrease costly denials.
- Best practices to improve pre-authorization and front-end processes to avoid excessive payment delays.
- The dos and don’ts of audits and how to streamline the process.
- Tips for successful billing: Master incident-to and split (or shared) visits.
- Compliance best practices for practice managers.
- Reporting quality using CPT II, HCPCS II, and ICD-10-CM coding.
- The lowdown on 2023 CPT® codes so you can understand the most significant new, revised, and deleted codes.
- Updates on hot state and federal investigation targets that could cost you millions in takebacks and fines if you don’t head them off now.
- Expert advice: Get answers to the billing and compliance issues that keep you up at night.
- Plenty of networking opportunities: Connect with others who share your passion.
Interested in Registering Multiple Attendees?
Send your team of three or more and save an additional 10%! Your savings will automatically calculate in your cart when you register.
Prefer to register by phone? Contact John Prentice or Megan Ireland at 1-855-225-5341 x4005 or email us at HCEvents@hcpro.com
Event Cancellation & Related Policies
By registering for this event, you are agreeing to the terms outlined in our Event Registration Policy. Please review the complete document here for details around cancellations, refunds, and your on-site experience.