Coding Professionals: Home Health Virtual Event
October 13-15, 2020Register Today
Correct codes, correct PDGM payments, and rapid COVID-19 response!
Attention home health coders! DecisionHealth presents its first-ever virtual event designed to get home health coders and quality managers up-to-speed in a few short days on the many changes that will impact PDGM payments in 2020 and beyond.
Now more than ever, coders need to band together and share solutions for maintaining the highest level of compliance while also responding to the public health emergency. Coding Professionals: Home Health Virtual Event can be accessed from anywhere you like and will connect you with some of the nation’s top coders and coding experts to share early lessons learned from PDGM and COVID-19 response.
Sign up today and get a front-row seat for:
- Guidance for using new COVID-19 codes
- A breakdown of 2021 ICD-10-CM codes and related new guidelines
- PDGM coding myths debunked (comorbidity adjustments included)
- Deep dive into wound and other common home health disease codes that drive payment
- Tips to avoid questionable encounter codes and improve documentation
- Practice scenarios & more practice scenarios
- Strategies for compliance documentation, including a solid query and intake process
- Opportunity to ask experts your top coding questions
During Coding Professionals: Home Health Virtual Event, you’ll receive access to great educational content and can ask questions of our expert speakers and network with your colleagues and peers— all from an easy-to-use conference platform, accessible via your computer or your mobile device!
Attendees of this event will be able to:
- Discuss how PDGM has impacted home health
- Identify new COVID-19 codes and how to use them
- Understand the 2021 code updates and guidelines
Examine ways to ensure coding-related activities conform to all guidelines and expectations
By attending this event, you’ll have the opportunity to listen live to the program from October 13–15, 2020. And you can replay the sessions at a time that works for your schedule: You’ll have access to all educational sessions for 60 days.
Home Health Virtual Event
Now more than ever, compliance professionals need to come together to share solutions. During this virtual home health event, get the expert guidance you need to maintain the highest level of compliance while also responding to the public health emergency.
ACHIEVING ACCURATE PAYMENT
Home Health Virtual Event
Calling all rev cycle professionals, administrators, and executives - join us for a virtual two-day event geared to help you achieve accurate reimbursements under the Patient-Driven Groupings Model (PDGM) and during the COVID-19 pandemic.