Family Law Conference for Tennessee Practitioners
October 7 - 8 or December 2 - 3, 2021 | 7:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. | Nashville School of LawRegister Today
Our most popular CLE conference of the year is back with an exciting new lineup of judges, award-winning attorneys, and distinguished faculty. These knowledgeable and expert speakers will discuss the latest in legislative and case law updates, non-traditional family issues, ethics, mediation, technology, and more.
Attend the Family Law conference with your choice of two program dates and flexibility for your schedule: October 7-8 or December 2-3, or split them up by choosing 1 day in October and 1 day in December!
Complete your annual CLE requirements of 12 general hours plus 3 dual ethics/professionalism with a conference tailored to your busy lifestyle.
- Case law update
- Mediation now and pandemic response
- Orders of protection
- Ethical considerations in custody cases
- Best practices and practical tips from judges
- Property valuation and economic impacts
- Legislative changes and update
- Domestic violence cases
- Non-traditional family issues
- Parenting plans in 2021
- Marital dissolution and taxes
- Juvenile matters
- Social media and electronic discovery
- Asset protection and division
- Same-sex marriages in Tennessee
- And more!
What past years’ attendees said:
“Great information for family law attorneys.”
“Speakers are always so knowledgeable and engaging.”
“Case law update is the best!”