Virtual Family Law Conference for Tennessee Practitioners
Dec. 3-4, 2020Register Today
Join us for the Virtual 15th Annual Family Law Conference for Tennessee Attorneys!
Our most popular CLE conference of the year is back with an exciting new lineup of judges, award-winning attorneys, and distinguished faculty.
Our knowledgeable and expert speakers will discuss the latest in legislative and caselaw updates, non-traditional family issues, ethics, mediation, technology, and more.
Complete your annual CLE requirements of 15 general hours plus 3 dual ethics/professionalism with a conference tailored to your busy lifestyle.
- Case law update
- Orders of protection
- Ethical considerations in custody cases
- Best practices and practical tips from judges
- Property valuation and economic impacts
- Legislative changes and update
- Domestic violence cases
- Non-traditional family issues
- Parenting plans in 2020
- Marital dissolution and taxes
- Juvenile matters
- Social media & electronic discovery
- Asset protection & division
- Same-sex marriages in Tennessee
- And more!
What last year’s attendees said
“Great information for family law attorneys”
“Speakers are always so knowledgeable and engaging”
“Case law update is the best!”