2022 Home Health
May 2 - 4, 2022 | Paris Hotel, Las VegasRegister Today
Leverage New Opportunities & Gain Strategies to Grow Your Agency
Join us May 2-4, 2022, at DecisionHealth’s Home Health Administrator’s Summit in Las Vegas, as the nation’s thought leaders and agency heads come together to recharge, strategize and lead the path to innovative new care delivery models while balancing the staffing shortage worsened by the pandemic.
During the Home Health Administrator’s Summit you will develop strategies for improving the value of your business, and leave with proven tactics on how to partner with new payers and other referral sources to meet the rising demands for acute care in the home.
You’ll receive lessons learned from agencies that have achieved lower than average turnover rates, successfully improved outcome scores to secure future HHVBP bonuses, and recognized results with telehealth that more than pay for the technology.
Attend this event and walk away with strategies to leverage opportunities and combat challenges facing the home health industry, including how to:
- Gain a full picture of the current and future regulatory environment
- Increase referrals through innovative partnerships
- Refine your marketing practices for added business
- Recruit and retain top clinical talent
- Secure bonuses in HHVBP
- Leverage televisits for improved quality, savings, and compliance
- Avoid audit scrutiny related to face-to-face documentation
- Navigate the home health employment legal & regulatory landscape
- Discover how to improve the value of your agency
- Take advantage of Medicare Advantage opportunities
- And more!
Plus, walk away with a multitude of handouts and charts to use for enhancing your business.
Back by popular demand – Power Home Health Referrals!
Proven Sales and Marketing Strategies to Grow Referrals
Join us for a preconference completely devoted to providing sales and marketing best practices, strategies and take-home-tools to help your home health agency grow referrals and ultimately improve your bottom line.
Plenty of networking opportunities in our Exhibit Hall!
Join us and connect with industry leaders to help your agency create a plan of action for the future. This is truly a can’t-miss event for home health leaders.