JustCoding’s Inpatient Virtual Symposium
Tuesday, June 15–Wednesday, June 16, 2021Register Today
JustCoding’s Inpatient Virtual Symposium features two days of education, question-and-answer sessions, and networking dedicated to inpatient coding professionals.
Join us for this online event featuring diverse sessions, including how to perfect reporting for spinal fusion procedures, improve CDI and coding relationships, and more!
The symposium includes sessions on:
- Improving reporting by identifying surgical complications
- Learning to effectively prevent ICD-10-PCS and MS-DRG denials
- Shoring up reporting for common, complex inpatient diagnoses
- Breaking down coding guidelines for the inpatient setting
During JustCoding’s Inpatient Virtual Symposium, you can earn valuable CEUs and participate in Q&As with our expert speakers at the end of each day to get answers to your most pressing questions. Plus, you can network with your colleagues and peers through our easy-to-use conference platform!
This valuable CEU event provides you the opportunity to listen live to the educational sessions from June 15–16. Or choose to play them at a later date that works for your schedule: As an attendee, you’ll have access to all sessions for 60 days.
Who Should Attend?
- Inpatient coding staff and managers
- CDI professionals
- HIM managers and staff
- Compliance staff
- Revenue integrity staff
- Chargemaster coordinators
- Finance staff
- Billing staff
- Inpatient coders
- CDI managers/directors
- Coding compliance directors/managers
- Coding compliance specialists
- HIM directors
- Revenue cycle directors
- Denials and appeals managers
After attending this virtual event, learners will be able to:
- Understand how to leverage inpatient coding knowledge to improve physician documentation and reimbursement
- Improve the quality, accuracy, and depth of inpatient reporting for various procedures
- Develop tools for better reporting of spinal procedures, cardiac procedures, and more
- Help improve communication between inpatient coding and CDI
- Learn to avoid ICD-10-PCS and MS-DRG denials
- Break down reporting guidelines for the inpatient setting