Medical Practice Growth Strategies: On-Demand Virtual
Tap Into Medicare’s Emerging Service Lines!
Physician practices can increase their revenue streams by tapping into a suite of Medicare services that have come online recently, from care management codes that pay as much as $282 per encounter to a range of audio- and video-based encounter and monitoring codes.
This on-demand virtual delivers key insights into billing opportunities that are expanding nationally but may be overlooked as a source of income and patient care. During this virtual event, you can obtain a billing and coding road map to expand your practice’s care management, remote monitoring, and tech-based patient encounters, all while keeping in line with Medicare’s billing requirements.
After completing this on-demand virtual, you will be able to:
- Navigate CCM and TCM codes to capture care management revenue
- Describe the billing opportunities in the range of electronic- and communications-based services
- Implement electronic- and communications-based encounters into your practice
- Avoid compliance pitfalls when billing for electronic- and communications-based services to ensure claims are getting paid appropriately
- Explain the opportunities created by COVID-19 around using and billing for telehealth services
- Describe how CMS is planning to navigate the end of the public health emergency, including the rules and policies governing telehealth today
- Implement a foolproof process to successfully appeal the most common types of payer denials
- Apply actionable tips to identify the reasons for denials, proactively catch denial patterns, effectively fight denials, and more