National Provider Enrollment Forum
September 20-21, 2021 | Nashville, TNRegister Today
The premier enrollment forum is back with a new credentialing track!
DecisionHealth is happy to announce the return of our much-loved National Provider Enrollment Forum, to be held September 20–21, 2021 in Music City: Nashville, Tennessee.
The 2021 National Provider Enrollment Forum delivers two days of engaging education and training to provider enrollment professionals, enrollment managers, and credentialing specialists. Experienced veterans in the field as well as top industry experts offer best practices and tips for developing and sustaining successful enrollment processes. Whether a newly minted professional or an experienced enrollment specialist, you won’t want to miss this opportunity to get step-by-step training and answers to your most pressing questions!
After attending this conference, learners will be able to:
- Understand how to enroll practitioners and facilities with both government and private payers
- Explain the importance of a thorough credentialing process
- Describe key considerations for peer review
- List opportunities for professional development and career growth
What’s new for 2021?
New this year: We recognize that your time is valuable, and this year, in an effort to provide you with the education that’s most relevant to your career, we’re offering a credentialing track dedicated to the most important topics in credentialing and privileging.
The 2021 National Provider Enrollment Forum will deliver fresh and valuable content for nearly every title and function in the medical staff professional and provider enrollment industries.
Hot topics for 2021 include:
- Enrolling with government and commercial payers
- Exploring the benefits of aligning credentialing and enrollment
- Utilizing the Medicare Provider Enrollment, Chain, and Ownership System (PECOS)
- Employing best practices for credentialing and privileging
- Engaging in successful peer review
- Exploring professional development and career advancement for enrollment and medical staff professionals
- Expanded speaker lineup featuring both new names and familiar faces
- Dedicated Q&A opportunity at the end of every session
- Measures to keep you safe—this year’s Forum is a limited-touch event with no printed materials
Whether you work at a physician office, home health agency, hospital, rural health clinic, or any other setting, this is the only training event that will help you master the enrollment process and ensure timely reimbursement!
The 2021 National Provider Enrollment Forum is bursting with innovative speakers, fresh insights, and brand-new sessions!
DecisionHealth anticipates a wonderful, responsible, in-person reunion in September. Please know we will continue to closely monitor the guidance and advisements for meetings as outlined by the CDC and the WHO, as well as state and local mandates. Details regarding our safety measures will be shared as we get closer to the event date. We hope you will plan to join us.
As always, the National Provider Enrollment Forum provides breakfast, lunch, food, and beverages during the breaks, and a networking cocktail reception, all included with registration. Attendees will also have access to an app that includes all session materials, a session planner, and unparalleled networking with your peers.
We hope to see you face-to-face once again in Nashville!
Provider Enrollment Bootcamp
New to provider enrollment? Our on-demand eLearning course, Provider Enrollment Boot Camp, breaks down the key steps of enrolling practitioners—it’s a can’t-miss additional learning opportunity for those new to the field or looking to brush up on the fundamentals.
Fundamentals of Credentialing
New to medical staff services? Fundamentals of Credentialing is an on-demand eLearning course designed to help medical staff professionals (MSPs) understand what is meant by credentialing, privileging, and peer review, and how these three elements work in alignment to protect patients.