National Provider Enrollment Virtual Event
November 2 – 3, 2021Register Today
Tips and Strategies for a Successful Enrollment Process
Can’t travel? No problem! Join us this fall for the National Provider Enrollment Virtual . This two-day event is packed with education for both new and veteran provider enrollment professionals.
Learn best practices for enrolling with Medicare and commercial payers, using the Provider Enrollment, Chain, and Ownership System (PECOS), and streamlining enrollment, contracting, and recruitment.
The event features:
- Two days filled with education in which attendees can participate and network in real time or listen as their schedule allows
- Live Q&A sessions at the end of each day with speakers
- Interactive thought exchanges within our event app
During the live National Provider Enrollment Virtual you can earn valuable CEUs and have the opportunity to ask questions of our expert speakers. Plus, you can network with your colleagues and peers from our easy-to-use conference platform!
- Understand the relationship between managed care credentialing and payer enrollment
- Create processes to align enrollment, recruitment, and contracting
- Ensure proper documentation and timely submission of Medicare enrollment forms
- Prevent deactivations and revocations of Medicare enrollment
- Successfully enroll with commercial payers
- Discuss how the COVID-19 pandemic changed the enrollment industry
- Identify best practices for working with a remote team
Attendees of this one-of-a-kind event will have the opportunity to listen live to the programs and earn CEUs during the virtual event from November 2–3. They’ll also be able to : Registrants have access to all educational sessions for 60 days.
Don’t miss your chance to receive expert guidance and best practices to ensure your organization and practitioners are reimbursed for their services.