NPE/CRC Virtual Experience
April 19 - 22, 2021Register Today
For 2021, the Credentialing Resource Center Symposium and the National Provider Enrollment Forum have teamed up to provide you the best of two incredible virtual conferences, and we invite you to join us for this one-of-a-kind online event focused on medical staff services, provider enrollment, and physician leadership.
Perfect for those new to the field or with years of experience, this four-day event delves into the complex processes involved in credentialing, privileging, peer review, and enrollment. Receive expert guidance and best practices to ensure your practitioners are properly vetted and reimbursed for their services.
In addition, network with your peers across the country—all from the comfort and safety of your home or workplace!
- Four half-days filled with education allowing attendees to participate and network in real time or listen as their schedule allows
- Live Q&A sessions at the end of each day with speakers
- Interactive thought exchanges within our event platform
During the NPE and CRC Virtual Experience you can earn valuable CEUs and have the opportunity to ask questions of our expert speakers. Plus you can network with your colleagues and peers from our easy-to-use conference platform!
After attending this event, learners will be able to:
- Explain the differences and similarities in the credentialing process across different settings, including hospitals and credentials verification organizations
- Understand how to utilize PECOS, NPPES, and I&A to successfully enroll providers with Medicare
- Describe strategies for effectively onboarding providers so that no revenue is lost
- Discover ways to use credentialing, privileging, and peer review to keep problematic practitioners out of your organization
- Develop policies and best practices for supporting and vetting aging physicians
- Ensure your privileging forms are up-to-date and reflect industry best practices
- Learn tips and tricks for managing a remote team
Attendees of this one-of-a-kind event will have the opportunity to listen live to the programs during the virtual event from April 19-22. Or , attendees can choose to play them at a later date that works for their schedule: registrants have access to all educational sessions for 60 days
Purchase Fundamentals of Credentialing with a registration to the NPE and CRC Virtual Experience: A Provider Enrollment, Credentialing, and Privileging Online Conference and save $200!
Provider Enrollment Bootcamp
New to provider enrollment? Our on-demand eLearning course, Provider Enrollment Boot Camp, breaks down the key steps of enrolling practitioners—it’s a can’t-miss addition for those new to the field or looking to brush up on the fundamentals.
Fundamentals of Credentialing
New to medical staff services? Fundamentals of Credentialing is an on-demand eLearning course designed to help medical staff professionals (MSPs) understand what is meant by credentialing, privileging, and peer review, and how these three elements work in alignment to protect patients.
Credentialing Resource Center
The Credentialing Resource Center (CRC) is the premier destination for credentialing, privileging, and peer review expertise.