NPE & CRC Virtual Experience
For 2021, the Credentialing Resource Center Symposium and the National Provider Enrollment Forum have teamed up to provide you the best of two incredible virtual conferences, and we invite you to join us for this one-of-a-kind online event focused on medical staff services, provider enrollment, and physician leadership.
Perfect for those new to the field or with years of experience, this four-day event delves into the complex processes involved in credentialing, privileging, peer review, and enrollment. Receive expert guidance and best practices to ensure your practitioners are properly vetted and reimbursed for their services.
All from the comfort and safety of your home or workplace!
- Four half-days filled with education allowing attendees to participate and network in real time or listen as your schedule allows
- Live Q&A sessions at the end of each day with speakers
- Interactive thought exchanges within our event platform
During the NPE and CRC Virtual Experience you can earn valuable CEUs and have the opportunity to hear Q&A that was asked of our expert speakers.
After attending this event, learners will be able to:
- Explain the differences and similarities in the credentialing process across different settings, including hospitals and credentials verification organizations
- Understand how to utilize PECOS, NPPES, and I&A to successfully enroll providers with Medicare
- Describe strategies for effectively onboarding providers so that no revenue is lost
- Discover ways to use credentialing, privileging, and peer review to keep problematic practitioners out of your organization
- Develop policies and best practices for supporting and vetting aging physicians
- Ensure your privileging forms are up-to-date and reflect industry best practices
- Learn tips and tricks for managing a remote team
Registrants have access to all educational sessions for 60 days
Provider Enrollment Bootcamp
New to provider enrollment? Our on-demand eLearning course, Provider Enrollment Boot Camp, breaks down the key steps of enrolling practitioners—it’s a can’t-miss addition for those new to the field or looking to brush up on the fundamentals.
Fundamentals of Credentialing
New to medical staff services? Fundamentals of Credentialing is an on-demand eLearning course designed to help medical staff professionals (MSPs) understand what is meant by credentialing, privileging, and peer review, and how these three elements work in alignment to protect patients.
Credentialing Resource Center
The Credentialing Resource Center (CRC) is the premier destination for credentialing, privileging, and peer review expertise.