Private Duty National Conference & Expo
October 27 - 29, 2021 | Caesars Palace, Las VegasRegister Today
Proven tactics & new solutions to support and grow your business
Connect and care for caregivers, clients and your bottom line
DecisionHealth is excited to invite you to the 2021 Private Duty National Conference & Expo in Las Vegas for a wonderful and responsible reunion. This 2½-day conference and expo will cover real-life examples of how private duty home care agencies can create solid infection control policies, keep clients and caregivers safe, develop flexible scheduling, increase their profits, retain caregivers, and comply with wage-and-hour regulations.
Learn more about the ways you can improve your private duty practice, and gain useful and insightful tips about hot topics in the industry, including:
- Compliance strategies to stay ahead of changing wage-and-hour, legal, and HR rules (learn all about this in our dedicated preconference)
- Private duty response to COVID-19 and how to keep clients and caregivers safe
- Marketing and sales advice on how to navigate the new normal
- Methods to stay ahead and compete in the nonmedical home care market
- Ways to recruit and retain caregivers
- Ideas about how to increase your client base
- Strategies to partner with other providers and payers
- Technology solutions for connecting with a remote homecare workforce and client base
- Plenty of networking opportunities in our Exhibit Hall!
Save $149 with Early Bird Pricing through July 22, 2021
Receive valuable advice from leading experts in the field and hear more about their experiences and successes, as well as the growth strategies they have utilized to advance their business.
Hear what your colleagues have to say:
All speakers were very knowledgeable about their areas of expertise in the home care community. I was able to bring home a wealth of knowledge to share with my colleagues.”
—Leimomi Golis, RN-Clinical Coordinator, CareResource Hawaii
I enjoyed the aspects about how to leverage and partner with home health and other Medicare programs.”
—Vince Moffitt, CEO, Partners Assisted Living Services
I always look forward to this conference. This was my fourth year attending. The content is relevant, and the speakers are interesting.”
—Andy Niska, President, Love in Home Senior Care
Don’t miss out on this must-attend event! We look forward to seeing you there.