September 29 - October 1, 2020Register Today
Connect with industry experts and provider enrollment specialists around the country at the Provider Enrollment Virtual Summit!
Join us for an innovative virtual event featuring engaging education and training for provider enrollment professionals, enrollment managers, and credentialing specialists. Ideal for both new and experienced enrollment professionals, this event is your opportunity to get step-by-step training and answers to your most pressing questions as you master the enrollment process.
You can listen live to the programs during the virtual event from September 29 to October 1 and participate in daily Q&As with our experts. Or choose to play the sessions at a later date that works best with your schedule: Once registered, you’ll have access to all educational sessions for 60 days.
Our expert speakers are industry veterans and offer best practices for developing and sustaining successful enrollment processes. Join us to earn valuable CEUs, participate in educational sessions, ask questions of our speakers, and network with your colleagues and peers—all from an easy-to-use conference app!
Hot topics include:
- Enrolling with government and commercial payers
- Understanding the relationship between credentialing and enrollment
- Utilizing the Medicare Provider Enrollment, Chain, and Ownership System (PECOS)
- Filling out CMS forms for Medicare enrollment
- Professional development and career advancement for enrollment professionals
Plus, don’t miss the opportunity to hear directly from CAQH representatives about their solutions ProView and ProView for Groups!
Whether you work in a physician office, home health agency, hospital, rural health clinic, or any other setting, this virtual training event will help you master the enrollment process and ensure timely reimbursement!
- Describe how to enroll physicians with commercial and government payers
- Understand the steps in performing Medicare revalidation
- Examine regulation changes and updates related to enrollment
- List strategies for improving new provider onboarding processes that will increase revenue
BONUS – eLearning opportunity starting August 28, 2020!
New to provider enrollment? Our on-demand eLearning course, Fundamentals of Provider Enrollment, breaks down the key steps of enrolling practitioners—it’s a can’t-miss addition for those new to the field. Purchase it with your registration to the Provider Enrollment Virtual Summit and you’ll save $100!
This on-demand recordings will be available starting: August 28, 2020 don’t miss this eLearning opportunity to expand your enrollment knowledge!
Who should attend?
Provider enrollment leads professionals
Payer credentialing Managers
Provider enrollment managers and supervisor
Practice enrollment managers