Overview: RecruitCon 2020 in Kissimmee, Florida (minutes from Orlando’s top attractions, including Walt Disney World Resort, Universal Studios, and more) is where talent acquisition and HR professionals will learn how to achieve sourcing, recruiting, hiring, and onboarding goals faster and with exceptional results.
At RecruitCon 2020 in Florida, you will discover how to:
- Structure effective veteran recruiting programs
- Create a team of employee advocates to strengthen your brand messaging
- Build a sourcing strategy from the ground up using proven strategies from winning brands like Amazon—including tools and funnel metric models that really work
- Automate the time-consuming and mundane aspects on your job so you can maximize your efficiency and focus on innovation
- Leverage talent relationship management (TRM) systems to save you time and money while driving measurable improvements in talent acquisition
- Draft effective counter offers to secure top talent over the competition
- Integrate storytelling into your recruiting strategy for better results
- Isolate the most impactful data analytics to pinpoint hiring issues, optimize strategy and prove ROI
BLR is carefully monitoring the COVID-19 situation and reviewing recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO). The RecruitCon Florida Conference is currently scheduled to be held as planned and we look forward to welcoming you to the Gaylord Palms Resort & Convention Center.