Virtual Tennessee Personal Injury Law Conference
Sept. 17-18, 2020Register Today
This two-day conference provides the latest developments in personal injury law. Learn from experts in the field and fellow distinguished attorneys from throughout the state all from the comfort of your home office.
Attend the LIVE virtual Q & A at the end of each day to have all of your pressing questions answered by our expert speakers!
Obtain your entire year of CLE during this one event. Earn 15 CLE hours including 3 dual professional/ethics hours!
Topics to be discussed:
- Rules of negligence
- Statute limitations
- Ethics in personal injury cases
- Use of experts
- Social media and ESI challenges
- Case law and legislative updates
- Non-economic and compensatory damages
- Case valuation
- Litigation best practices
- And more!