Tennessee Workers’ Comp Conference
November 4 - 5, 2021 | 7:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. | Nashville School of LawRegister Today
Attend this 2-day jam-packed event and engage with some of the best experts in the business. Presentations by some of Tennessee’s longest-serving workers’ compensation judges, skillful attorneys, and respected members of the Bureau of Workers’ Compensation.
The physician’s panel is back and ready to share knowledge and expertise on use of the AMA Guides and changes that took place over the past year.
Earn all of your annual CLE requirements in this one event. Up to 15 hours of general CLE hours including 3 hours of dual ethics/professionalism are offered.
The conference is conveniently located just outside of downtown Nashville, including plenty of free parking and complimentary Wi-Fi.
Topics to be discussed:
- Hot topics in workers’ comp
- AMA guidelines
- Technology in workers’ comp cases
- Ethics considerations
- Winning appeals
- Legislative and case law updates
- How to handle the nuances of returning-to-work: retaliation and termination guidelines
- Employment law changes and updates
- Physician’s panel: spine, shoulder, and knee experts
- Injury and causation
- Medicare set asides
- Mental and physical injuries
- Discovery limitations
- Best practices in claims management
- Insurance and compliance considerations
What your colleagues said about previous years’ events:
“Relatable topics to current issues.”
“I enjoyed hearing from so many members of the Bureau.”
“High quality presenters.”
“Location was great, convenient and nice facility.”