Tennessee Workers’ Comp Conference
Nov. 12-13, 2020 | NashvilleRegister Today
Join us for the 14th Annual Workers’ Comp Conference, November 12-13 at Nashville School of Law.
Attend this two-day jam-packed event and engage with some of the best experts in the business. Presentations by some of Tennessee’s longest-serving workers’ compensation judges, skillful attorneys, and respected members of the Bureau of Workers’ Compensation.
Newly added this year: Expand your knowledge and expertise with use of the AMA Guides with an extended physician’s panel!
The conference is conveniently located just outside of downtown Nashville, including plenty of FREE parking and complimentary Wi-Fi.
Topics to be discussed:
- Hot topics in workers’ comp
- AMA guidelines
- Ethics in workers’ comp cases
- How to win on appeal
- Legislative and caselaw updates
- Termination & retaliation in the workplace
- Employment law changes and updates
- Physician’s panel: Spine, shoulder, and knee experts
- Injury and causation
- Medicare set asides
- Mental injuries
- Discovery limitations
- Best practices in claims management
- Insurance and compliance considerations