IMPORTANT UPDATE ABOUT THE WORKFORCE L&D EVENT
During this time of national crisis, we have painstakingly deliberated over the fate of our upcoming Workforce L&D Event, taking into consideration expert guidance and everyone’s best interests.
With those factors in mind, we have made the decision to cancel the 2020 Workforce L&D Event originally scheduled for November 9-11, 2020, in Kissimmee, Florida. While we looked forward to seeing familiar faces and providing you with an exceptional curriculum, the safety of our customers, our conference faculty, and our staff comes first.
Again, our apologies about the cancellation, but as you know, safety must come first. We look forward to serving you in the future.
The BLR Events Team
Talent Development Tactics to Supercharge Performance and Retention
Overview: Learn from the nation’s top learning and employee engagement professionals how to build a superior professional development program that supports business growth and workforce retention.
2020 Will Offer Engaging, Strategy-Packed Sessions Like:
- L&D Game Changers: VR, Microlearning & Other Learning Technologies Have Shaken Training to Its Core – Now What?
- Essential Training Audit: 10 Steps to Evaluate Needs, Allocate Investments, and Track ROI
- Strategic Soft Skills to Accelerate Employee Growth and Boost Your Bottom Line: The Overlooked Training That Could Save Your Company Thousands in Lost Productivity
- Energize Your Mandatory Compliance Training Programs: Innovative Strategies to Motivate Your Employees and Make Your Message Stick
- The Latest Strategies for Exceptional Gamification Project Management
- Stellar Performance Begins with Onboarding Training: How to Develop New Hire Curriculum Assessments
Who should attend?
- Employee Development Professionals
- Instructional Designers
- Training Managers
- Training Directors
- VPs of Learning & Development
BLR is carefully monitoring the COVID-19 situation and reviewing recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO). The Workforce L&D Conference is currently scheduled to be held as planned and we look forward to welcoming you to the Gaylord Palms Resort & Convention Center.