2022 EmployER Engagement & Retention Master Class: Cohort 3 | Measurement Principles of Engagement & Retention
June 28, 2022 | 12:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. Eastern | VirtualRegister Today
Can employee engagement be measured? That’s the question Danny Nelms, President of Work Institute, is trying to answer with the bestselling book, EmployER Engagement – The Fresh and Dissenting Voice on the Employment Relationship. Nelms says to stop trying to measure “employee engagement,” and start identifying where employer strengths and opportunities exist to “create the conditions where employee engagement is most likely to occur.”
In this interactive, thought provoking, and ultimately game changing Master Class, Nelms and Kim Nowell, Principal and Founder at KWaN Partners, aim to challenge the status quo on how we think about attraction, engagement, and retention in today’s extremely competitive marketplace. With today’s hyper-competitive U.S. job market, employees have the power in deciding where they chose to work. Because of these market conditions, it is necessary for organizations to engage their employees, rather than expect employees to engage with their organization.
This collaborative event will give you a new perspective on engaging and retaining your employees. Through active dialogue, breakout groups, and hands on activities, you’ll learn from your peers and our expert presenters as you explore strategies and real-world applications for employee engagement.
In the next installment of this 4-part series, Nelms and Nowell will discuss the principles of employee engagement and explain best practices for employee attraction, engagement, and retention. Come with your most pressing challenges and leave with expert strategies and peer-based solutions. You won’t want to miss this valuable peer-networking opportunity!
This cohort will provide:
- A brief recap about today’s market conditions and why they now demand that we take a closer look at how we manage employee engagement and retention in your organization.
- Key takeaways from peer breakout groups to get you up to speed on what was discussed in the last cohort.
- Key principles for measuring engagement and retention.
- How a needs assessment approach uncovers action requirements throughout the employment lifecycle.
- What needs to change in the gathering of employee voice in today’s “employee-in-control” marketplace.
- How to apply a bottom-up approach to action planning and accountability as the most targeted, effective approach.
- And more!
Be sure to join us for the 3 other EmployER Engagement & Retention Master Classes in the series this year:
- On-Demand: Cohort 1 – Kick Off
- On-Demand: Cohort 2 – Myths and Opportunities
- October 25, 2022: Cohort 4 – Delivering A New Approach
Register for all 4 EmployER Engagement & Retention Master Class cohorts together in one transaction and save 15% with promo code EMP15BUNDLE at checkout!
Agenda At A Glance
|June 28, 2022|
|12:00 p.m. – 12:15 p.m.||
Recap of Cohort 2 and Feedback
|12:15 p.m. – 12:45 p.m.||
The Financial Implications of Engagement
|12:45 p.m. – 1:15 p.m.||
BREAKOUT: Calculate My Organizations Productivity and Cost of Turnover
|1:15 p.m. – 1:30 p.m.||
|1:30 p.m. – 1:45 p.m.||
|1:45 p.m. – 3:15 p.m.||
The Voice of the Employee Approach
|3:15 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.||
|3:30 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.||
Q&A, Session Feedback, and Closing Remarks