2022 EmployER Engagement & Retention Master Class: Cohort 4 | Delivering a New Approach
October 25, 2022 | 12:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. Eastern | VirtualRegister Today
A global pandemic, shrinking labor force, and highly competitive environment have all created the conditions where employers MUST bring a new approach to engaging and retaining their employees.
Based on the bestselling book, EmployER Engagement – The Fresh and Dissenting Voice on the employment relationship, this Master Class aims to challenge the status quo on how we think about attraction, engagement, and retention in today’s extremely competitive marketplace. With today’s hyper competitive U.S. job market, employees have the power in deciding where they chose to work. Because of these market conditions, it is necessary for organizations to engage their employees, rather than expect employees to engage with their organization.
Companies need to rehabilitate their approach to attracting, engaging, and retaining their employees to coincide with the current job market. This highly engaging Master Class cohort will help prepare you to become an industry leader in how to update and revitalize your organization’s management of its workforce. Employee engagement as a concept is “tired” and not working. It is time for a new idea. It is time for EmployER Engagement.
Danny Nelms, President of Work Institute and Kim Nowell, Principal and Founder at KWaN Partners, deliver an interactive, thought provoking, and ultimately game changing program that will give you a new perspective on engaging and retaining your employees. Through active dialogue, breakout groups, and hands on activities attendees will learn from each other and explore strategies and real-world applications. Each cohort will also feature guest speakers who will share their insights and successes.
This special 4-day event spread across the entire year features data and insights from both EmployER Engagement and Work Institute’s industry leading Retention Reports that have been cited by USA Today, Forbes, Wall Street Journal, SHRM, and more. See the Agenda tab for a detailed breakdown of this special event.
• About today’s market conditions and why they now demand that we take a closer look at how we manage employee engagement and retention in your organization.
• The flaws and myths in the current thinking related to attraction, retention, and employee engagement?
• Organizational behavior towards employees through a cost-benefit lens.
• The EmployER Engagement and retention approach through an action research model.
• How a needs assessment approach uncovers action requirements throughout the employment lifecycle.
• What needs to change in the gathering of employee voice in today’s “employee-in-control” marketplace.
• How to apply a bottom-up approach to action planning and accountability as the most targeted, effective approach.
• Explore a case study of an organization that used this simple approach to dramatically improve engagement, retention, and business outcomes.
Be sure to join us for the 3 other EmployER Engagement & Retention Master Classes in the series this year:
- February 22, 2022: Cohort 1 – Kick Off
- May 3, 2022: Cohort 2 – Myths and Opportunities
- June 28, 2022: Cohort 3 – Measurement Principals of Engagement & Retention
Register for all 4 EmployER Engagement & Retention Master Class cohorts together in one transaction and save 15% with promo code EMP15BUNDLE at checkout!
Agenda At A Glance
|October 25, 2022|
|12:00 p.m. – 12:15 p.m.||
General Cohort Recap and Feedback
|12:15 p.m. – 1:00 p.m.||
Gaining Leadership Commitment
|1:15 p.m. – 1:30 p.m.||
|1:30 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.||
BREAKOUT: Dealing with Leadership Pushback
|2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.||
Measuring Engagement for Long-Term Success
|3:00 p.m. – 3:15 p.m.||
|3:15 p.m. – 3:45 p.m.||
Guest Speaker: Case Study
|3:45 p.m. – 4 p.m.||