ACDIS Online: CDI Summer Retreat
June 23 - June 25, 2021 | Live VirtualRegister Today
A retreat is a place of privacy, safety, and security. A place where like-minded individuals can come together to withdraw from the day-to-day, to study, meditate, and learn from one another. A place to take a collective breath, let the worries of the past year pass by, and recharge both personally and professionally.
That’s why ACDIS and the 2021 Events Committee developed this three-day, two-track, ACDIS Online: CDI Summer Retreat—kicking off the first official week of summer, June 23-25.
Be inspired by sessions focused on CDI growth and advancement. Learn networking strategies that will help you take your career to the next level. Hone your CDI skills in sessions focused on becoming a stronger reviewer. Become a better manager by learning how to build trust within your department and organization. Connect with physicians through multiple sessions offering tactics for engagement.
Sessions begin at noon, eastern, allowing attendees to come together regardless of their geographic location. There will also be live question and answer sessions with event speakers, a virtual cocktail hour, and live-stream discussion strings enabling attendees to share in the most valuable asset of all—our CDI experiences.
This is our biggest virtual event yet offering up to 11 continuing education credits. When you listen live, you can choose sessions from two tracks and earn CEUs for the sessions you participate in live. But all sessions are available on demand for 60 days after the close of the event, so you can go back and listen to any sessions you missed!
So, unpack your bags, pull out those sunglasses, and get ready for some much-needed warmth, camaraderie, and CDI inspiration. Join us!
- Learn specific areas of medical record documentation that can be mined for the presence of additional secondary diagnoses
- Develop strategies to improve the efficiency of the CDI chart review process
- Develop a personal brand and harness the power of social psychology for career advancement
- Identify what it takes to transform a department, a team, and/or a culture
- Describe management principles
- Determine potential solutions for managing change
- Implement strategies to overcome barriers to optimal provider engagement
- Define the “Theory of Bureaucratic Caring” and its application to CDI program development
Who Should Attend?
CDI manger/director; HIM manager/director; inpatient coder; RHIT/RHIA; physician advisor, and anyone in the CDI and coding space who feels they may benefit from three days of interactive and engaging CDI discussion.